Prophetic Business Leaders (PBL) is submitted to Sarepta Church Leadership. www.sarepta.co.za
Accountability to PBL is purely relationship and worked out through friendship and accountability groups.
The purpose for accountability with Prophetic Business Leaders is to provide:
- A confidential support group in which to discuss and explore ethical, moral, employment and financial matters that may give rise to potential conflict with Biblical values and principles
- A ‘safe place’ in which to discuss strategic business and employment issues.
- Time and priority for prayer for specific needs.
- Time to reflect on prophetic words spoken, discern prophetic words and enquire from the Lord for new prophetic words.
- An opportunity to develop close and supportive relationships between group members.
- Affirmation of God’s call to the workplace and mutual support to explore prophetic insight to how this can and is to be outworked through each member of Prophetic Business Leaders.
- Encouragement towards quality time planning with families, to help achieve a balance of family and work life.
- To encourage one an other to build businesses on Christian Principles with prophetic insight and prophetic words spoken.
- Learn business practices from one another and from external speakers and published material.
- Hold one another accountable for business and spiritual development and for the working out of the prophetic words concerning the business.